Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy to be here

What a great opportunity to be a contributor to this blog by my friend and colleague April. Working with April at OSU in our composition program is a great joy, and I know what an asset she is to our students. I just wish we had more time to visit - maybe next year when she has her MA and is working? Here's a link to my blog - to which I wish I posted more frequently. Maybe being on both blogs will inspire me to post more often. I hope so.

Meanwhile, this weekend I hope to do more research for an upcoming conference paper on the way that graduate student teachers create an online persona -- so April's blog is relates perfectly.

Sara

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger April said...

I'm done with the first draft of my paper on blogging, but I feel like it's missing something. Do you have any posts about blogging? I can't seem to get the link to work. But hey! Good to see you writing here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home